What is a Circle?
There is something profoundly powerful in a group of people sitting in a circle.
When we meet in circle we join to hold everyone in sacred space and purpose.
Conversational circles are purposeful opportunities for people to gather and talk about topics that are important and meaningful. They are a space where people can encourage, challenge and support each other. It’s a way to amplify the power of leadership.
Serendipity Night will be a night of discussion, craft, meditation, amongst like minded people.
In a nutshell a Serendipity Night is:
– A sacred space honoring the uniqueness of each individual
– Everyone is equal
– It’s a safe space where you can speak from your heart
– Listening is directed to both individuals who are speaking and the themes, connections, wisdom & energy that is emerging within the context created
– It’s a container that can hold diverse perspectives
– It’s a space for you to tell your stories, talk about your roles, gifts, concerns & visions.
– It’s a space for you to create the future you desire
Serendipity Night will be held on or around the New Moon of each month. It will go for roughly 2 hours.
To reserve your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number.
Light refreshments, tea, coffee and water will be available. If you want to bring a share plate you're most welcome too. A fee of $20 will be required
Blessings, Lisa 💛
Recent PostsSee All
Powerful extract I read and really connected with me. In life we can tolerate whatever we wish to allow within our life but taking it to the level that boundaries are in is what life should be about.
The heart chakra💚 "The heart chakra is the place in our body in which we feel and express love and cooperation, positivity, hope and attachment. 💚 This chakra is also the abode of intuition, conscie